Dwarka Kalibari was established in 2003 as a society under the Society’s Registration Act (XXI) of 1860 as a Religious and Social organization.
Dwarka Kalibari is a socio-religious, cultural, and charitable organisation in the Dwarka Sub-City. Our goal is to uphold Bengali Culture through various activities, to create a serene and tranquil environment for all Devotees and to provide charitable services such as a charitable dispensary to all sections of the society.
Facts about Dwarka Kalibari
The religious activities as per the tenets of Hindu Shastras are as under:
- Daily Puja of Ma Kali, Shivji, Radha-Krishna and Hanumanji at the temple;
- Kalipuja on every Amabasya night and Shri Satyanarayan Puja on every Purnima;
- Week long Durga Puja & Sri Laxmi Puja at the ground adjacent to the temple;
- Various other pujas as per the almanac e.g. Sri Saraswati, Sri Jagaddhatri, Annapurna puja etc.;
- Dasa-karma services for the devotees e.g. marriages, upanayan, shraddhas etc